Tuesday, December 1, 2015

R.E.A.L Kids' MAP Expanded My Career Potential - Teacher Izyan from R.E.A.L Kids Shah Alam


“I found working at R.E.A.L Kids to be a challenging, exciting and rewarding experience. R.E.A.L Kids allows teachers to be the best they can be. As a new candidate to the Management Apprentice Program (MAP), I was delighted to be surrounded by a wonderful group of staff who are supportive and a highly motivating management team. They encouraged me to deliver the best of my ability, something I never thought I could achieve. This opportunity helped me better understand management and marketing and it further enhanced my potential. As I learn through the process, I realized how different this is compared to my previous role teaching in this education line. I’m looking forward to what this program could further expose me to, which I feel will deliver great benefits to both me and R.E.A.L Kids in the future to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment