Monday, December 14, 2015

Working and Nurturing Young Minds is a Gratifying Experience - Teacher Lorraine from R.E.A.L Kids Setia Eco Park



When I took up the challenge of becoming a preschool class teacher back in 2006, this is not where I thought I was going to be! Being with R.E.A.L Kids gave me the opportunity to explore and think about which direction I was heading. Teaching preschool is certainly not easy, although it gets easier with experience.

At R.E.A.L we’re given plenty of opportunities to improve ourselves be it as a teacher or as a person.

As a beginner preschool teacher I found on-the-job training to be incredibly valuable!  And now as a Supervisor, R.E.A.L again steps up to give us all necessary training.

I appreciate the leadership roles R.E.A.L Kids has bestowed upon me and take pride in supporting the development of both our teachers and students. Working and nurturing young minds is a gratifying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment