Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Excellent Professional Journey to Work More Creatively and with More Initiative - Teacher Rachel Lee from R.E.A.L Kids Ampang

Teacher Rachel Lee (bottom left) during a dinner with R.E.A.L Kids Ampang colleagues.



"Since joining R.E.A.L Kids Ampang,  I  have an excellent professional journey from being a Class Teacher to being selected for the Management Apprentice Programme (MAP). With my current position, I have been groomed both personally and professionally

Through the 9 years of experience with the centre, it is the most rewarding and best learning years of my career.  I have always had an enjoyable time working with both my superiors and co-workers. I have made many friends and collected some great memories over the years. 

I honestly never imagined I would achieve this level of leadership role and work as a management staff.  Faced with new exciting challenges every day, I was offered information and support to overcome roadblocks. In this Management Apprentice position, I have the opportunity take the initiative to work more creatively in every circumstance and to identify new problem solving skills whilst learning to achieve better outcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment