Monday, August 24, 2015

Teacher Carmen Roberts - MAP is Encouraging to Management Staff

Congratulations to Teacher Carmen Roberts for completing her 2 years' MAP with R.E.A.L Education Group. With that, she's confident to take up Supervisory role with R.E.A.L Kids Puchong Jaya.

"It has been a wonderful journey  to start of as an Assistant Teacher and then promoted to be a Subject Teacher. Later on I was lucky to be promoted as a Class Teacher and I worked on it for 8 years before I’m now in the management for 3 years.


  I was not interested in the Management Apprentice Program (MAP) at first until my Centre Manager encouraged me to take it up to complement the practical modules that my Diploma fails to cover.

  The topics are always interesting and they are closely related to my work. I have shared everything I’ve learned with our staff to educate them and to help them improve on the job.

  Thank you to the Human Capital Centre (HCC) team who took so much effort to organise this course to mold and encourage the management staff." - Teacher Carmen Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment