Thursday, October 1, 2015

R.E.A.L Kids Offers Professional Development to Teachers through MAP - Teacher Thila from R.E.A.L Kids Shah Alam

Teacher Thila, a proud member of R.E.A.L Kids' Management Apprentice Program (MAP)
"The R.E.A.L Kids journey had been an incredible and wonderful experience for me.

It allows me to be a true educator. Here in R.E.A.L Kids I encountered new information, skills and concepts related to teaching. It brings new meaning to pedagogy, applied to a child-centered, thematic and technology embedded classroom. 
  

R.E.A.L Kids is more than an organization that provides quality education. It offers professional development to its employees. It changes the traditional thinking and help educators grow as professionals too.
 

Trainings, rewards and recognitions  are the fuels for passionate  teachers  like me to excel in this field.

Consistent with R.E.A.L's philosophy to transform lives through education, R.E.A.L Kids transforms its educators through the Management Apprentice Programme (MAP). Personally I am proud to be one of the chosen ones for this programme. 

It has been a huge source of encouragement and inspiration for those teachers who have been dreaming to fortify their career pathway. I have learned to completely shift my career from an over-focus on teaching, to a multi-skilled individual in areas such as  management, marketing and customer care. This programme provides a platform to share ideas and techniques not only by the participants but also by the extender. I am not the same person as before  although I know I have farther to gain."


Here's the good news, R.E.A.L Kids is always on the lookout for individuals with positive characters and actively build them to be R.E.A.L pillars. Do send in your latest updated CV to recruit@real.edu.my to find out more about R.E.A.L Kids Management Apprentice Programme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment