Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Biggest Motivators are The Children - Teacher Noreen from R.E.A.L Kids SS19






Teacher Noreen from R.E.A.L Kids

"Happy, Cheerful, Loving, Caring Dedicated… These are just some of the words my colleagues would describe me. As for me, the ONE word that I would describe myself is Passionate. I am passionate about teaching children learn how to learn. My biggest motivators are the children. I want to know what is going on in their head, what they are thinking, why they are behaving in certain ways.


Of course, with R.E.A.L Kids' sound educational approach i.e. Multiple Intelligences, it further helps me to be creative in delivering lessons, tapping children’s talent and strength. Positive feedback from parents has also further spurred me to work even harder.


As such, I realize that there must be more that I can do to contribute to the Early Education Field. 

It is an honour to be selected into the Management Apprentice Programme (MAP). Through this programme, I gain insight on managing and operating a centre. It will definitely boost my career prospect and contribution to R.E.A.L Education Group."

No comments:

Post a Comment