Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Encouraging Environment to Teach 3-year-old Toddlers via Multiple Intelligence Approach - Teacher Hema from UNITAR

Teacher Hema, Degree ECE Graduate from UNITAR International University. Currently an Assistant Teacher with R.E.A.L Kids.

“Working at R.E.A.L Kids has been very good. I would rate it as 5 out of 5 due to its good environment as well as having understanding principal and teachers. I feel that I am able to learn more here compared to my previous preschools. I have learned how to teach and care for children from toddlers up to 3-year-olds. It has been challenging but I love it as my workplace is comfortable and conducive. Teaching and learning-wise, the Multiple Intelligences or MI approach at R.E.A.L Kids is ideal for slow learners who might lag behind other students. Personally, I have encouraged 3 junior teachers to join R.E.A.L Kids because I think it is the best place for them to work with young children and learn more about the profession. Meanwhile, parents should consider R.E.A.L Kids because of its unique programmes, passionate teachers, and wide range of extracurricular activities such as Art & Craft and many others.”

No comments:

Post a Comment