Tuesday, November 3, 2015

R.E.A.L Created a Ladder to My Ambition - Teacher Uvanesware from R.E.A.L Kids Bukit Tinggi Klang

Teacher Uva posing confidently for the camera. A Champion for R.E.A.L, R.E.A.L has created a ladder to her ambition and given her an opportunity to make a difference.

"R.E.A.L Education Group is an established organisation with 30 strong years in Malaysia. It has been the best training platform for new educators and candidates to experience the international standards of quality education. R.E.A.L provides one of the best training techniques in educating child from three to six years old. Through their systematic training educators and candidates are exposed to different ways of educating a child. 

It has been 2 years and 4 months I am employed in R.E.A.L and I have been enjoying my journey with the best team ever. R.E.A.L has given me an opportunity to enhance my knowledge in every aspect that involves children education. I started as a Pre-Nursery Class Teacher back in 2013 and stepped into Pre-3 class as a Teacher in 2014. In 2015, I was promoted to be a Supervisor of the centre and currently undertaking Management Apprentice Program (MAP). 

Through this program I have expanded my knowledge and skills. Today, I stand as one of R.E.A.L Education Group's champions and am proud to be part of an established organisation that has created a ladder to my ambition. 

Dear Educators, if you really want to make a difference make it with R.E.A.L. Always go for the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment